Kam Habibi: Founder of Surgical Centers, Chiropractor
Kam Habibi is a board certified chiropractor that is committed to bringing excellent medical care to people throughout Florida. He has held a private practice since 1998 in Sunrise, Florida. He also holds affiliate offices throughout Florida, including in Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Port St. Lucie and Orlando. In 2011, Dr. Habibi established the Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center. This unique facility specializes in providing top-quality procedures in an outpatient setting.
The Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center gives people more options for medical care. Patients enjoy the center’s warm, welcoming environment and highly trained staff. Outpatient centers are different from hospitals in several ways:
- Surgical centers are not equipped to deal with unplanned events, trauma, or community crises like hospitals are. Procedures at places like the Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center are planned in advance. This helps to guarantee that all surgeries at the center run on time and that the facility is never overcrowded.
- Unlike hospitals, surgical centers are not open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. These facilities have set schedules, with pre-established appointment times.
- Surgical centers offer a smaller list of procedures. Doctors perform only these services, making the work more specialized and focused. If you need one of these procedures, a surgical center may fit your needs perfectly.
- Surgical centers work on an outpatient basis, which means that you undergo your procedure, spend time recovering, and then are able to go home that same day. You don’t spend the night at the facility. Because of this, your chances of contracting infection at a surgical center are much lower than your chances of contracting infection at a hospital.
- Patients often praise the warm feeling of surgical centers. The smaller atmosphere allows for more one-on-one attention from nurses and staff members, and the environment feels less intimidating to some patients.
When Dr. Habibi founded the Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center, he wanted patients to have a certain type of warm care as they received highly specialized treatment in a clean, comfortable environment. In his role as managing member of the center, he makes sure this vision is carried out with every procedure.
The team at the facility has earned a reputation for their attention to patient needs and their knowledge of the field. They keep the focus on the patient and their recovery process. Expectations are met, questions are answered, and compassion is felt from start to finish. This level of care has set a standard for other surgical centers in the area.
The Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center is outfitted with the most state-of-the-art equipment currently available. Because of this, doctors work with precision and are able to deliver top-notch results with every single procedure they perform. Patients who come to the facility can expect the best work from board certified surgeons and staff.
The doctors and nurses at the facility work carefully to maximize patient comfort and healing after each surgery. The methods of care used at the facility help promote recovery and total body wellness. Prior to surgery, the staff answers any and all questions to make sure that each patient feels completely comfortable with the scheduled treatment.
The center’s philosophy and high standards have earned exceptional praise and acknowledgement from the medical industry. The facility is proud to operate under an AHCA accreditation. The Deerfield Beach Surgical Center has also received the National Quality Approval Seal from the Joint Commission.
In addition to the Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center, Kam Habibi also founded Sunshine Pediatrics in 2005. In 2006 he went on to start the Lyngate Medical Clinic Corp. After this, he created the Deerfield Beach Medical Center. These centers provide medical care to patients with a variety of needs.
Kam Habibi: Board Certified Chiropractor
Kam Habibi is certified to treat and heal various conditions involving the back and spine. He received an Associate of Arts degree from Edison Community College in 1992. Dr. Habibi then went on to attend Life Chiropractic University, graduating in 1996 with the title of licensed Chiropractic Physician. He then attended New York Chiropractic College where he received his certificate in Manipulation Under Anesthesia. Dr. Habibi is also certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
After completing his certifications and education, Dr. Habibi went on to do post-graduate studies to further his knowledge. This work equipped him with even more information about matters of the back and spine. This allows him to provide the most detailed and up-to-date care for patients. Some of the areas of study Dr. Habibi pursued in his post-graduate work included:
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Disc herniation
- Benign tumors of the spine and extremities
- Malignant tumors of the spine and extremities
- Neurological evaluation
- Postsurgical rehabilitation of the spine
- Chiropractic manual techniques
- Ergonomics in the workplace
- Applied kinesiology
- Applied physiotherapy
- Lumbar Spine evaluation and treatment
- Thoracic Spine and Rib Cage evaluation and treatment
- Post-surgical rehabilitation of the upper extremity
- Post-surgical rehabilitation of the lower extremity
- Post-surgical rehabilitation of the spine
Dr. Habibi maintains membership in several professional organizations, such as the Florida Chiropractic Organization. He also played an active role in the Iranian Chiropractic Physician Federation. From 2003 to 2005 he served on the group’s advisory board, and he was the Federation’s president from 2005 to 2010.
Kam Habibi has also worked as a spokesperson for Alabama’s Department of Health, Department of Transportation, Department of Education, and Department of Disability. Dr. Habibi’s variety of work experience and dedication to innovative patient care has earned him recognition from other industry professionals. In 2011, Dr. Habibi collected the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award from the Atlantic Chiropractic Association.
Kam Habibi is a chiropractor that founded several medical centers that are dedicated to providing excellent and efficient care to patients of all ages. Kam Habibi has received extensive training in matters relating to the back and spine and is dedicated to helping patients relieve pain and suffering. Kam Habibi maintains membership in several professional organizations, and has played a leadership role in some of these groups.
Best Surgical Centers
Awesome design, congrats on the new site!!